In Memory: A Tribute to Sir Terry Pratchett
In Memory: A Tribute to Sir Terry Pratchett is an anthology containing seventeen unique takes on the theme of Memory that will move you from giggles to tears and back again. Brought to you by authors spanning nine countries and four continents, the book is in dear memory of Sir Terry Pratchett. All proceeds go to Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Terry Pratchett has been an important influence on my writing and use of the English language. I'm honoured to have a story of mine published in this anthology, and in such excellent company! Those interested can find a short excerpt from my story here.
The book is available on Amazon as an e-book and paperback (see below for links).
Table of contents
- Thanks for the Memory Cards - Luke Kemp
- The Heart of the Labyrinth - DK Mok
- How Fell the Towers Three - Peter Knighton
- Memoryarian - Scott A. Butler
- There’s a Tattoo, But the Robes Hide It - Mike Reeves-McMillan
- The Shells of Lethe - Laura May
- Ackerley’s Genuine Earth Antiques - Michael K. Schaefer
- The Chicken Gospel - Phil Elstob
- Doris - Sorin Suciu
- The Wondrous Land of Nib - Lyn Godfrey
- Strangers - Robert McKelvey
- The Tale of the Storyteller - Caroline Friedel
- Bubble Trouble - Charlotte Slocombe
- The Vividarium - Steven McKinnon
- The Archive of Lost Memories - Anna Mattaar
- If Only I’d Known - Simon Evans
- The Olivie Crowne Affair - Choong Jay Vee
Left: the original cover of the book. The cover at the top of the page was designed for the book’s new edition in March 2016.